COUNCIL OF MINISTER REGULATION NO. 104/2004
COUNCIL OF MINISTERS REGULATION TO AMEND THE MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ESTABLISHMENT REGULATION
This Regulation is issued by the Council of Ministers pursuant to article 5 of the Definitions of Powers and Duties of The Executive Organs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Proclamation No. 4/1995.
1. Short Title
This Regulation may be cited as “Micro and Small Enterprise s Development Agency Establishment (Amendment) Council of Ministers Regulation No. 103/2004.”
The Micro and Small Enterprises Development Agency Establishment Regulation No. 33/1998 is hereby amended as follows:
1. The designation “Micro and Small Enterprises Development Agency” appearing anywhere in the Regulation is deleted and replaced by “Federal Micro and Small Enterprises Development Agency”.
2. Article 7 of the Regulation is deleted and replaced by the following new Article 7:
“7. Organization of the Agency
The Agency shall have:
1. A General Manager to be appointed by the Minister; and
2. The necessary staff. ”
3. Article 8, 9, and 10 if the Regulation is deleted and Articles 11, 12, 13, and 14 are renumbered as Articles 8, 9, 10 and 11 respectively.
4. The word “Board” appearing anywhere in the Regulation is deleted and replaced by “Ministry”.
3. Effective Date
This Regulation shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Federal Negarit Gazeta.
Done at Addis Ababa, this 25th day of June 2004.
PRIME MINISTER OF THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA